We are dedicated to making this an exceptional experience for you! Below you’ll find what do before you arrive, and what to expect on your first visit. Our goal is to provide you with the education you need to succeed, and feel comfortable doing it!
BEFORE YOUR FIRST VISIT
- If you scheduled your appointment over the phone, we will send the intake forms to your preferred email.
- Come with questions that you have to discuss on your first visit, and list signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the physical therapist. Bring key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information, in writing or otherwise.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation. During the evaluation your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, and coordination will be evaluated. We use specialized tests to create the best plan of care for your recovery. There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan. This includes manual therapy, exercises, and other services our physical therapist recommends.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and discuss a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. You’ll then schedule out your series of visits with the front desk.
- Your physical therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
We gladly accept most insurance plans. Please call us to verify your insurance to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services. You can click here to see a list of insurances we currently take. We also offer an affordable private pay plan. For more information on our fees for service and payment details, give us a call or stop by our office!