Physical Therapist Assistant
Patient Care Coordinator
At Rx Rehab Physical Therapy we put patient care first and are looking for someone who has a strong interest in helping others and has a strong sense of community.
Qualities that are important for this position include: a friendly, outgoing personality, ability to multitask, great organization skills, the ability to work well on a team.
Job duties will include:
- Your main responsibility is to manage patients and handle their objections to receiving care.
- Welcoming patients as they arrive
- Answering phones
- Scheduling patients
- Ensuring that patients attend their appointments
- Collection of patient payments
- Management of our weekly worksheets
- New patient intake/communication
- Weekly reports
- Maintain a clean front office and waiting room
- Verification of Insurance Benefits
- Explanation of Benefits to newly evaluated patients
- Handling the sales process to help patients get fully signed up for care
- Scheduling patients after their evaluation
- Patient Billing – correct collection of patient responsibility
- Data Entry – you need to be proficient with Google and Microsoft Office Products, and basic data entry
Instructions for Applying:
In your email,
- List ‘Patient Care Coordinator’ as the position you are applying for.
- Include a complete cover letter addressed to Heidi and put the following code at the top left of the cover letter: ‘PCC-RXR@RXREHAB’
- Tell me 3 reasons why you would be a good fit for the position
Within 3 days of applying, be on the lookout for another email with further instructions.
Click Below To Apply
Come Work With Us
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org